Wednesday 13 May 2015

TEN at Arteria


Another lovely thing about yesterdays trip to visit the fabric factory in Lancaster was popping into Arteria Gallery


I wanted to see their TEN exhibition. They are celebrating having been open for ten years and exhibiting all the artists they have been selling in the shop for that long. Myself included.


It's a lovely space and so nice to see it after working with them for so long. 


Sharon welcomed me with a big hug and a cuppa. I love the craft world I am lucky to be a part of!


I loved that they had made origami tulips out of my wallpaper


and rolled up my samples in a pretty jar.


It was altogether lovely. I wonder what the next ten years will bring.

1 comment:

rossichka said...

I can feel your excitement! Your lamps look so beautiful! I like the display and the origami idea, too! Oh, what a lovely week you are having, Hannah...:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...