Monday 2 November 2015

In The Tall Grass in silver


I'm pleased to have just put my In The Tall Grass in it's new silvery grey colour on my website.


 Lesley Jackson let me install and photograph it up in her beautiful holiday cottage Elmet Farmhouse in Peckett Well. 


Every trip up there, to find the right wall (with visiting student Oly), then to paper (with Emma) and then to photograph (with Sarah) it has been inspirational. It's so lovely up there and Lesley always makes us feel so welcome.


Elmet Farmhouse is turning into a bit of a Hannah Nunn house with lamps in every room and wallpaper in the bedroom and the bathroom. 


Couldn't be in a better spot!

You can see it here on my website and you can find samples for colour matching here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...